Country wide campaign ‘my earth my duty’

IMPHAL, July 29: The 13 BSF has today said in a press release that an excursion trip cum environmental awareness programme was conducted on July 28, 2013 by BWWA 13 Bn BSF for children of Carmel Jyoti Orphanage, Luwangsangbam, Mantripukhri Imphal in the hill tracks of Langol forest.

Besides trekking, awareness about the need for preserving the forest and environment was emphasized to the children while adding that a plantation programme by the staff and children of Carmel Jyoti Orphanage was also done which was conducted as part of the BSF drive for the 4th edition of country wide campaign “My Earth My Duty” regarding environmental protection in which 80 children from Carmel Jyoti Orphanage and BSF wards participated, it said. 

Posted by Unknown on 11:04. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Country wide campaign ‘my earth my duty’

Leave comment

ISTV News

Courtesy:ISTV Imphal

FLICKR PHOTO STREAM

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign