House damaged in fire

IMPHAL, Oct 3: A house belonging to one Ningombam Mobi, son of N Biren of Pundongbam Makha Leikai under Lamai Police station, Imphal East district, was charred by an inferno believed to have been sparked from an electrical short circuit this evening.

Police sources said that the fire has damaged the kitchen and few other rooms of the house.

However, no human casualty was reported during the fire.

Meanwhile, timely intervention of the fire service prevented the fire from further escalating, said the sources.

Posted by Unknown on 10:21. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for House damaged in fire

Leave comment


Courtesy:ISTV Imphal


2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign